- I’m working as a part owner/director/sales manager/BDM at Blackbird IT
- Dreaming of my next trip snowboarding in Hakuba Japan.
- Enjoying the relative success of the Melbourne Demons with the kids.
- Messing around with Cryptocurrency trading on Poloniex.
- Using Society6 as a creative outlet.
- Justifying my Instagram spam as my own photographic renaissance.
- Progressing through a review of 100 movies in 365 days with Sarah
- About to start Alain de Botton’s ‘A Course on Love’ at the same time as Sarah
- Managing an ever growing number of “in progress” books – Influence, Girl on the Train, Hyper Sales Growth, 4 Hour Body, 4 Hour Chef, Tools of Titans
- Looking forward to four weeks in the UK over Christmas
- Training for a sub 60 minute City-to-Bay.
- Trialling some Yoga to improve flexibility.
- Still struggling to maintain consistent meditation.
- Sticking with Slow Carb foods.
- Loving the Tim Ferriss Show
Updated 12th July 2017